The Covid-19 pandemic has pushed every retail business, small or micro, to sell online. Whether you own a grocery shop, a restaurant, a textiles shop, or any other kind of retail establishment, your business needs to be online to be discovered, get new clients, and grow.
More than 75% of customers go online to “research” about products before selecting the store to make the purchase. This means that if your shop does not have a website you are sure to lose a large percentage of customers, now and in the future.
Going online is the best solution. A good business website can help popularise your shop, improve the credibility of your business, and help sell products online.
What are the challenges of going online?
Retailers struggled to keep pace with the demand for products during the coronavirus pandemic and after. The change in consumers’ shopping mindset and patterns means they need to keep pace and get online.
But it isn’t easy and comes with its own set of challenges that begin from the moment you decide to go online.
The challenges include:
1. Finding a developer: As a small business owner with little technical knowledge, you will need to hire an expert who can build your website from scratch.
2. Hosting the website: The same technical expert can help you rent space on a server so that website files and data can be stored with ease.
3. Setting up website security: An SSL certificate is essential to ensure that any information sent from the browser to the server, and also in the opposite direction, is secure and encrypted.
4. Regularly updating and maintaining the website: Maintenance is critical so you’re your website functions properly, doesn’t “slow”, and is always up to date on information.
5. Setting up campaigns for traffic: The internet is a huge opportunity, but not every click translates into a sale. Targeted campaigns can help attract online visitors to your website and turn them into paying customers.
6. Collecting payments: If you decide to set up an online store to complement your offline shop, you must enable customers to pay for their purchases directly through the internet.
7. Communicating with customers: Just waiting for walk-ins isn’t enough. You need to stay connected with old customers and reach out to new ones. Responding to queries and offering updates is important to ensure customer loyalty.
Meeting the above challenges needs you to hire experts and purchase infrastructure, which is very expensive. This is one of the main reasons why many businesses do not have a website.
But what if you did not have to worry about any of these things? If all these challenges were taken care of?
Introducing Boost 360 for retail
Boost 360 for Retail is what you need to take your shop online. This single solution to all your online needs has been created for all types of retail businesses. The end-to-end solution can resolve your every problem, be it creating a website or online selling.
It takes care of all problems and challenges so that you can enjoy the advantages of taking your business online, with minimum effort and at a reasonable cost.
What can Boost 360 do for you?
This all-in-one digital solution lets you use the internet to attract more customers, grow your business, and beat the competition. Find out how you – without hiring any experts – can grow your business online, at a fraction of the cost of setting up and managing a traditional website.
Boost 360 can help:
1. Create and update your website
Our app helps you create a business website from scratch. Register online, enter your business details, and your website is ready in just five minutes. There’s no need to hire website managers to update your website. The user-friendly app lets you do it as you want, when you want.
2. Publish blogs, photos, and videos
Forging connections and ensuring customer loyalty becomes easier if your website gives potential customers information and updates about your product/service. Regularly publishing blogs, pictures, and videos via the app is the easiest way to ensure recall value.
3. Put auto SEO in place
Using the Boost 360 retail solution is a sure-shot way to ensure that your website has a good Google ranking. This means that your website shows up in the top list when a potential client searches for a product like yours. All this without needing you to hire and pay expensive digital marketing experts.
4. Integrate social media and tap analytics
With Boost 360, you can market your business and communicate with customers through social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. The app also makes it possible to study live analytics so you know how your website is performing, and the visitors’ profile.
5. Enhance location-based discovery
Just an online presence isn’t enough. It’s important that you have a good Google ranking so that you score in the “near me” searches when prospective clients are in the neighbourhood. This will encourage them to contact you and visit your shop, and will eventually lead to word of mouth publicity.
6. Simplify customer inquiries
A button on the website enables your customers to get in touch with you easily. For those who prefer text-based messages, WhatsApp messaging enables your customers to easily contact you through WhatsApp. The product catalogue lets you to list your products on the website so that customers can see your stock and place online orders.
7. Offer a digital payment gateway
If you want to run an online store along with your offline shop, Boost can help you set up a digital payment gateway so that interested customers end up clicking, purchasing, and paying through the internet.
Boost 360 helps retail businesses get a website, perform social marketing and set up an eCommerce store with few taps.